Play-Doh creation

The item of the play-doh was a frying pan and it’s important to me because cooking is one my favorite hobbies to do when i’m bored or just to cook when I want to also this can represent in a way that a frying pan is a tool that helps guide the food to being perfect as in tasting good. Some of the other classmates made a flower,  and a paintbrush also this made it unique because some of these creation can mean different things for some people, or it can represents a family member that has been passed or someone they really care about. This can relate to writing assignment because you can explain a story about yourself of what represent you in your own way or even examples of what that creation will represent. And rhetorically this play in my creation decisions because the type of audience is people who love food and are willing to try new things, and how the design is that the pan itself represents everything that holds my life and keeps it from leaving and the handle is the one makes it all balance and from falling off from my life. The purpose of this is that everyone has their own different frying pan as in they might have a different back story from someone else or it can hold everything they don’t want to leave from them and not let go of depending on what that specifically might be reason why is that everyone has their own unique pan that represent them in their own way.                         

One thought on “Play-Doh creation”